Join the conversation
Answer some simple questions about what divides us and what unites us. Your answers will decide what we do next, to help bring us all/together.
/together is a campaign that starts with questions rather than answers. After launch, we will begin talk/together: a UK-wide conversation about what divides us, what unites us and what will bring us closer together. We hope this will be the biggest public survey since the census, engaging people in conversations right across the UK.
- An online survey that everyone’s invited to fill in
- A nationally representative survey later in 2020.
- 'Citizens' panel' discussions with members of the public in 25 locations across the UK.
- Stakeholder discussions, with councils, faith and civil society organisations, business, sport and others who have an interest in social connection.
- An open call for evidence, for people who want to give us their views or share the work they are doing with a wider audience.
- Partnerships with local organisations who will undertake their own talk /together activities.
How you can get involved
We want those who support the aims of Together to be involved
in talk/together ’.
We need as many people as possible to share their views, so that talk/together provides a real picture of what people feel unites and divides us - and what we should do about it. So please share the open survey widely and encourage your networks, friends, supporters and colleagues to tell us what they think.
When we launch the open call for evidence in September 2020, share your ideas and views. We’d love people to make short films on their phones that we can share on social media.
Organise your own talk/together activities and send us your findings. We want to encourage organisations to pair up and hold open discussions. We have set aside a community chest that will enable us to give small grants to cover the costs incurred by small organisations who want to organise their own events.
If you are interested in organising a talk/together event in your area please email firstname.lastname@example.org