/Together is a campaign that starts with questions rather than answers.
It’s run by a major new coalition of household names like the NHS and the Scouts, and local community organisations too.
For the last six months we have been conducting the Talk/Together project: a UK-wide conversation about what divides us, what unites us and what will bring us closer/together.
The findings will be published later this spring and will help decide what /Together does next, from campaigns for change to activities that bring people together.
- An online survey that everyone was invited to fill in.
- A series of nationally representative surveys.
- Online discussions with members of the public in 50 locations across the UK.
- Stakeholder discussions, with councils, faith and civil society organisations, business, sport and others who have an interest in social connection.
- An open call for evidence, for people who wanted to give us their views or share the work they are doing with a wider audience.
- Partnerships with local organisations who conducted their own Talk/together activities.